My Cultural Radar (Part 1)

My own cultural radar.


1. BOOK


in the last time i buy a book was one about architecture , -Los ojos de la piel, la arquitectura y los sentidos-fo Juhani Pallasma and i think is a interesting when talk about sensorial part of the architecture, like a corporal experience because when i decided study this career i ike it this topic. Another reason that i like this book is because when i was in my first year of studies i have to read text of this author, Juhani Pallasma. And the last time surge me the idea to read any book of his so when I had the opportunity I bought it. Wy this book in particular? because it was the only one of Pallasma that they have on the bookstore.


I readed the book  on the bus when i was traveling to the Fau and i think a fast book and seay to read, without technical and difficult lenguaje so anyone can read it, including you! if you want or like read about architecture I recommend this book and when you read it please tell me and we will talk about the book ;)  jaja

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Chilean Landmark

outdoor activities

@gastonellugar