Bye semester

This semster was rally good in every way. I think i had been more relaxed and tath made me enjoyed more the subjects and including the diferenst tasks. The subjects that i ejoyesd more most and i dont belive it, was "Arquitectura y sismo". The true is taht i dont like mathematics and calulus but this semester i had a ver good group with my friends, there was the first time taht we works together and was a good experiencie because all of us doind evething and we complent perfectly, i can say there was the persosns that i ejoyed working. In addition a this subject, i liked it too "problematización" beacuse the teacher mixed the subject of urban planning with anthropology tow things that interesting. In adittions the teacher was reallly sympathetic. And how not to do the mention to English, definitely was other subject that i ejoyed, a really like the dinamic of class because isnt was a theoric class, they was a good classes and amusing try to speak and have a conversation with the companions. And for the last the teacher are vey kind.

On the other hand a subject that i found more complicated was "Arquitectura y sismo" for the same rason that i don like mathematics and calulus, in partly because it difcult to me, in fact i hope to paas this subject (i think i can get it).  And just it in this subject taht i was my best and worst mark of the semester, there was a 7 and 3.3 ;)

Finally, for the next semester I hope to disfutig in the same way as this one and be organized because that allows me to be calm, but this isnt be easy task, especially for the workshop (higher). And the university is not the whole semester, so I hope to continue with my work and enjoy my free time.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Chilean Landmark

outdoor activities

@gastonellugar